Account Manager – H/F
At MALHERBE PARIS, our independent creative agency at the crossroads of art and commerce, international leader (Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong and New York) in retail design and digital creation, we work with major global brands on design and retail strategy (Hennessy, Dior, Sephora, L’occitane, Krug, Cartier, etc.). For 28 years, we have been asserting the difference of a French culture and imagining new shopping experiences by combining a creative approach based on elegance, innovation and freedom of expression, applied to a multitude of retail professions: cosmetics, jewellery, department stores, shopping centres, mass distribution, food & beverage, travel retail, etc.
To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
We are looking for an Account Manager to join a retail design team and support them in managing projects and their client portfolio.
Managing projects, Managing a customer relationship, Managing sales teams, Developing a customer portfolio
- Briefing on new projects, understanding the issues and problems of the brands, writing the report, establishing an excellent commercial relationship and managing the project in accordance with the schedule, the creative and the technical aspects
- Organising the team’s work, respecting schedules, budgets and constraints
- Checking that the accounts are in order financially, carrying out follow-up, signing quotes and purchase orders
- Overall management of the client relationship, development/negotiation of work methodologies and commercial proposals, follow-up/coordination with the creative teams from the launch brief to project delivery
- Guaranteed control of services, deadlines for project completion and quality of project execution
Management / Commercial management:
- Responsible for budget monitoring, schedules and profitability of projects, ensuring that budgets are respected
- Management and supervision of a team of project managers, management of a team: motivating and energising it.
- Commercial reporting to the commercial director
- Building loyalty to a client portfolio, implementing all necessary means to ensure resale: analysis of new client needs, expansion, building loyalty, management and development of a client portfolio
- Strong analytical, synthesis and writing skills
- Creativity, diplomacy, dynamism, fighting spirit, persuasiveness
- Curiosity, flexibility and good resistance to stress
- Fluent English
Qualities & characteristics
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good listening
- Management and organisation skills