Project Designer – H/F
At MALHERBE PARIS, our independent creative agency at the crossroads of art and commerce, international leader (Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong and New York) in retail design and digital creation, we work with major global brands on design and retail strategy (Hennessy, Dior, Sephora, L’occitane, Krug, Cartier, etc.). For 28 years, we have been asserting the difference of a French culture and imagining new shopping experiences by combining a creative approach based on elegance, innovation and freedom of expression, applied to a multitude of retail professions: cosmetics, jewellery, department stores, shopping centres, mass distribution, food & beverage, travel retail, etc.
To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
We are looking for a Project Designer to join a creative retail design team. In this role, you will be responsible for the smooth running of a retail design project, from inception to completion.
Take ownership of a project as creative lead supporting the Creative Director.
Coordinate a project from initial brief to delivery.
Ensure the success of the project, managing all aspects (technical, creative and resources).
Present and defend you project to the client.
- Give creative input to the Creative Director to drive project forward
- Research trends and the market to bring new, fresh ideas
- Produce creative elements in line with the art direction
- Attend or review the client brief
- Find solutions to ensure the project moves forward
- Research and contact suppliers to find new, unique, innovative materials
- Organize regular meetings with the team to review the progress of the project
- Produce slides and build the project’s presentation
- Manage the calendar, project deliverables and resources
Qualities & characteristics
- Master’s degree in Design, Interior Design or Architecture
- 2+ years experience in a similar role in a creative agency
- Creative, you can sketch and draw interior spaces, objects and furniture
- Proficient in Autocad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup
- Knoweledge of retail design norms and vocabulary
- Professional English
- Autonomous, proactive and organized
- Likes working in a team and collaborating on a project