Digital Project Manager – H/F
At MALHERBE PARIS, our independent creative agency at the crossroads of art and commerce, international leader (Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong and New York) in retail design and digital creation, we work with major global brands on design and retail strategy (Hennessy, Dior, Sephora, L’occitane, Krug, Cartier, etc.). For 28 years, we have been asserting the difference of a French culture and imagining new shopping experiences by combining a creative approach based on elegance, innovation and freedom of expression, applied to a multitude of retail professions: cosmetics, jewellery, department stores, shopping centres, mass distribution, food & beverage, travel retail, etc.
To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
We are looking for a project manager to join a new team and growing digital business unit within an established design and retail agency. An entrepreneurial project with great ambition!
Your will be responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the delivery of digital projects (social media, web, innovation) and ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope. By overseeing complex projects from inception to completion, you will have the potential to shape the success of the team and the agency.
You will be responsible for the respect of the scope, budget and schedule as well as the coordination of the project stakeholders (clients, consultants, developers, creatives, contractors).
You will be responsible for the quality and viability of the finished product throughout the design, production and maintenance cycle.
As such, your main day-to-day tasks will revolve around the following areas:
- Leading the project team (UX consultant, SEO, Data, creatives and developers)
- Monitoring the progress of project developments
- Defining implementation schedules and estimates
- Managing the budget for your projects
- Ensuring and develop a quality relationship with your clients
- Writing the functional scope, functional specifications, etc.
You are more than a coordinator, you are the person responsible for the production of the project and you will be required to take decisions for the success of the project and to respect the schedules/scope.
Qualities & characteristics
- As an entrepreneur, you are excited about participating in the growth of a new business venture
- You are autonomous, responsible and proactive
- You are passionate and want to share your knowledge in an educational way
- You are a team player and want to be part of an ambitious project
- 4 + years of experience in a digital agency in a project management role
- Great communication skills, you make people confortable and build trust easily
- Solid experience in web development projects
- Digital native : UX, Data, CRM, mobile, etc.
- Bilingual in English
- Technical background to understand and anticipate technical issues in a plus but not a requirement