Digital content strategist – H/F
Malherbe Paris, a specialist in brand strategy in the retail sector for over 20 years, created its own communications consultancy business unit a few years ago. We specialise in the luxury, beauty, jewellery, wine and spirits sectors. We assist our clients (Dior, Guerlain, Minuty, Parfums de Marly, Fred, Amore Pacific, TBM, Moët & Chandon, etc.) in their brand and image strategy, identity, packaging, digital and social media campaigns, brand content, product launches.
This is a new role to develop and retain our client portfolio.
You will interact internally with the business unit directors, creative staff, sales staff and have direct contact with clients.
To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
Consulting and digital/social media strategy:
- Handling of strategic issues for clients and prospects, particularly in the areas of experience and social media
- Drafting of strategic recommendations in the context of consulting missions and calls for tender
- Conducting client workshops
- Developing client portfolio loyalty and proposing new consulting services
Digital and social media deployment:
- Define and orchestrate compelling omnichannel brand campaigns, in collaboration with the creative team
- Create a powerful content strategy, in coherence and interaction with the brand’s global ecosystem: e-shop, social media, etc.
- Define mechanisms to develop a brand’s influence
- Analysis and monitoring of KPIs to follow up campaigns & recommend optimisations
Foresight and analysis:
- Nurture a strategic, trend and sectoral watch and detect project-based opportunities
- Identify, analyse and evaluate emerging consumer and user uses.
- Identifying, analysing and evaluating innovative technological and marketing initiatives.
Support and business development:
- Contribute to the elaboration of a commercial offer (quotation, brief, argumentation…) in response to calls for tenders and/or during client prospecting.
- Participate in and lead presentations to clients.
- Participate in the commercial development of the agency and its visibility
Qualities & characteristics
- You have a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar position in a digital agency / social media / customer experience or in a web company.
- We are looking for a very autonomous profile
- You understand digital and are familiar with the latest trends in terms of usage and technology
- Synthesise complex business challenges into simple operational actions
- Knowledge of measurement tools (Radian6, Sysomos, Sprinklr…)
- Mastery of social networks and associated content production trends
- The ability to work with clients, the commercial fibre and the taste for challenges and calls for tenders
- Cultured, curious, open-minded and passionate. You have the reflex to observe the world and identify trends.
- You have a certain degree of oral fluency and a strong commercial sense. You can speak spontaneously in a group, lead meetings, present and defend your work.
- Fluent English essential
- Knowledge of Chinese social media essential