Digital Art Director – H/F
At MALHERBE PARIS, our independent creative agency at the crossroads of art and commerce, international leader (Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong and New York) in retail design and digital creation, we work with major global brands on design and retail strategy (Hennessy, Dior, Sephora, L’occitane, Krug, Cartier, etc.). For 28 years, we have been asserting the difference of a French culture and imagining new shopping experiences by combining a creative approach based on elegance, innovation and freedom of expression, applied to a multitude of retail professions: cosmetics, jewellery, department stores, shopping centres, mass distribution, food & beverage, travel retail, etc.
To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
We are looking for a Digital Art Director or recent graduate to join a creative team. In this role, you will learn the fundamentals of retail design and develop your creativity through drawings, mock-ups, materials research and development follow-up. You will report to a Design Manager who is responsible for the creative vision and the execution of the project.
You will collaborate with the entire creative team – multidisciplinary (UX, UI, Motion and CR) as well as the other creatives of the agency.
Your role will be to support the pre-sales teams in the production of the design but also in the presentation of the proposals and in the follow-up of the projects sold.
You will need to have a good experience in website interface and production, particularly in the e-commerce and mobile areas, which are a very important part of our missions.
As such, your main day-to-day tasks will revolve around the following areas
- Working in collaboration with the UX to define the necessary paths and screens
- Define the digital art direction
- Ensuring the quality of the design for the projects entrusted to you
- Ensuring the production or monitoring of the production of screens and content required to express the user experience
- Respect the ergonomic constraints defined during the creation of the project
- Have an overview of the development of a project, from brainstorming to production
- Participate in RFPs
Qualities & characteristics
- You have at least 4 years experience in a digital agency
- Good verbal skills / can defend and present your creations
- Good experience of web projects, especially e-commerce
- Good experience of mobile design
- Excellent level of English
- Good digital culture to be able to interact with UX and tech teams