Creative Developer – H/F
At MALHERBE PARIS, our independent creative agency at the crossroads of art and commerce, international leader (Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong and New York) in retail design and digital creation, we work with major global brands on design and retail strategy (Hennessy, Dior, Sephora, L’occitane, Krug, Cartier, etc.). For 28 years, we have been asserting the difference of a French culture and imagining new shopping experiences by combining a creative approach based on elegance, innovation and freedom of expression, applied to a multitude of retail professions: cosmetics, jewellery, department stores, shopping centres, mass distribution, food & beverage, travel retail, etc.
To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
We are looking for a Creative Developer to join a new team and growing digital business unit within an established design and retail agency. An entrepreneurial project with great ambition!
- Set up prototypes on various media using several programming languages (Webflow, native JS, etc.)
- Ensure the visual and functional ergonomics of a site
- Ensure portability and interoperability of the site by taking into account different platforms and browsers
- Mastery of responsive design, UX
- Use of collaborative tools
- Guarantee the accessibility of sites in line with W3C standards
- Participate in SEO optimization (natural referencing) by integrating web semantics during development (tags, keywords, URL optimization)
Qualities & characteristics
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency with several web programming languages: HTML, CSS, JS etc.
- Knowledge of the most popular Frameworks: React, Ember, Angular or Vue
- Experience in the use of a CMS to create e-commerce and responsive sites: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento or even Prestashop
- Good knowledge of Webflow
- Know versioning through Git software, the most popular on the market
- Proven experience in UX development to deliver functional sites that adapt to different devices, browsers and screen sizes
- Benchmark and knowledge of the latest technologies and updates of Front-End languages and frameworks
- Team player used to working with a team to deliver best in class projects
- Creative spirit and design driven in the construction of pages/websites. Knowledge of DTP software and 3D software is a real plus