Senior Art Director Communications – H/F
Malherbe Paris, a specialist in brand strategy in the retail sector for over 20 years, created its communications division a few years ago. We help our clients (Dior, Minuty, Parfums de Marly, Fred, Hera, TBM, Moët …) to develop a new global brand experience (brand strategy, branding, advertising, social media, events).
Discover more projects: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
In this role, you will be responsible for leading creative projects and working with a team to deliver high quality and creative content that resonates with the brand and pushes boundaries further. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be autonomous and have the creative freedom to drive concepts and build a team. You will join a small agency of 30 creatives minds where everyone contributes to the growth and success of the business.
- Drive creative ideas that meet the objectives set by the brief and push the brand further
- Develop 360° communication campaigns
- Build creative output for all media channels
- Lead art direction on video shoots and photo shoots
- Lead a team of junior art director, recruit and develop them
- Manage and organise the team’s workload, plan all stages of production and ensure deadlines are met
- Stay ahead of trends and the market
Qualities & characteristics
- You have a graphic arts degree and 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer/art director in an agency or with an advertiser
- You are an experienced art director, but above all a designer with a passion for communication and brand image
- You have a good command of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effect
- You are creative, curious and have a good knowledge of the luxury sector
- Open to feedback and discussion, you know how to question your work and bounce back from new concepts
- You are a perfectionist and take care of the finishing of the visuals to obtain the best result and rework each element of the graphic chain
- You speak fluent English
Please attach a portfolio for review, we look forward to seeing your work !