Administrative Officer – H/F
Malherbe Paris, a specialist in brand strategy in the retail space for more than 20 years, created a few years ago its Communication Consulting Business Unit.
We specialize in the worlds of luxury, beauty, jewelry, wines and spirits.
We support our clients (Dior, Guerlain, Minuty, Parfums de Marly, Fred, Amore Pacific, TBM, Moët & Chandon, etc.) in their brand strategy and image strategy, identity, packaging, digital campaigns and social networks, brand content, and product launches.
To find out more: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
Working alongside the sales team, you will join a dynamic team on a human scale.
Administrative and commercial management:
- Enter commercial proposals and purchase orders in the back-office software
- Create customer accounts and files
- Update reporting data in collaboration with project managers
- Manage the customers and suppliers database
- Update commercial presentations
Assist creative director and commercial director:
- Supervise and organize daily agendas and calendars
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and travel
- Write meetings minutes
- Organize the onboarding of new employees in collaboration with the recruitment
- Organize meetings and various internal events
- Manage department supplies purchase, couriers / shipments
- Participate in the implementation of new processes
- Control the application of all team processes
Qualities & characteristics
- BTS or Bac + 2 level
- First experience in an agency appreciated
- Good command of office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Organized, Rigorous
- Excellent level of French, written and veral
- Professional level in English, written and verbal