Senior Account Planner – H/F
Malherbe Paris, a specialist in brand strategy in the retail sector for over 20 years, created its communications division a few years ago. We help our clients (Dior, Minuty, Parfums de Marly, Fred, Hera, TBM, Moët …) to develop a new global brand experience (brand strategy, branding, advertising, social media, events).
Discover more projects: https://www.instagram.com/malherbeparis/
As an Account Planner, you will be responsible for developing comprehensive strategies that drive brand awareness, engage target audiences and achieve marketing and communications objectives. This role involves research, data analysis, a positive collaboration with the agency creative and account teams, and a leading role in presenting the strategic and creative projects to the agency clients.
– Competitive analysis: continuously monitor competitors activities and industry trends; adjust strategies to stay ahead in the market.
– Market research: conduct in-depth research to understand market trends, consumers behaviors and competitors strategies. Analyze data and social listening to identify opportunities and insights.
– Target segmentation: identify and define target audience segments, develop personas to guide the key messages and creative direction.
– Strategic planning: define strategies that align with the client objectives and the market trends and the target insights. If relevant, determine the appropriate media channels for the campaigns.
– Campaign development and messaging: define the right messages for the audience, on the right channel; collaborate with the creative teams to develop the assets, and ensure alignment with the overall strategy.
– Presentation and reporting: deliver clear and insightful presentations to clients or internal teams, highlighting recommendations.
– Cross-department collaboration: work closely with the creative and account teams and potential data analysts or other experts to ensure the smooth progress and delivery of the campaigns.
– Client collaboration: help maintain a strong and trustful client relationship to ensure their needs are met and the potential development of the account is maximized.
Qualities & characteristics
– Strategic and creative thinking
– Market research and data analysis
– Communication and presentation in English
– Persuasive power: ability to defend strategic choices
– Team spirit / Team collaboration
– Sharp and curious mind
– Proven experience (+5 years) in advertising, marketing or strategic planning, as a freelancer or in an agency setting
– Analytical experience with the ability to interpret data, interview category experts or consumers, and derive actionable insights
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities