We are currently seeking one Sales Director in Hong Kong to join a team who will be responsible for a variety of highly visible global, regional and local client projects within Malherbe Design.
You should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will join a unique team, which provides a small business working style within a large organization framework.
You will be responsible for servicing clients within the discipline of retail design, interiors, architecture and strategy across a multitude of projects utilizing an array of internal resources and teams to ensure deliverables are met and ongoing service delivery requirements are satisfied.
- Interiors and architecture knowledge and experience is essential
- Understanding of retail business is required
- Strong experience managing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- To provide profitable, strategic business management for multiple client engagements
- To ensure that agreed financial targets and service levels are monitored, and exceeded
- Strong track record in building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Must be articulate and fluent in English
- Meticulous and highly effective project and time management skills
- Experience managing a team to deliver timely, high quality and high value project deliveries
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A degree holder with at least 8+ years experience
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide key contact focus for Malherbe Design clients, taking ownership of the overall relationship.
- Engage with senior clients to advance and add value to their business through proactive recommendations
- Understanding of client’s business environment including competitors, challenges and opportunities.
- Constantly seek ways in which Malherbe Design can help client achieve greater business efficiencies and capitalize on opportunities.
- Manage interior design projects from client briefing to deliverables of the project within the forecasted budget.
- Drive forward existing projects ensuring timely completion of high quality deliverables, liaising as required across internal creative teams.
- Control all financial elements of the project (scope of work, proposals, negotiations, payments..)
- Management of account/client management resource carrying out the local level execution on a business as usual basis, ensuring that processes are set up and standardized,
- Engage with clients to advance and add value to their business through proactive recommendations.
- Proactively consider ongoing engagement and recommendations for new projects and developments.
- Self Motivated – Self Starter – Self Managing
- Strong management skills
- Ability to drive strategic discussions with clients, while simultaneously ensuring that standard business as usual work can be delivered
- Excellent communication skills and able to explain solutions and issues of a project to a non-technical audience
- An individual with a long term focus on development projects to ensure future longevity and scalability
- Ability to build effective internal working relationships in order to ensure delivery through strong project management skills, ensuring projects are delivered through others to required levels of quality and timescales.
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Commercially aware person who can identify the key issues and understand the business situation of clients
Veuillez adresser vos CV, lettre de motivation et minibook par mail à: